Blogger Widgets

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Outfit of the day + new nails

Hello girls, just a quick update ^^

We came back from Cappadocia and "Ramadan" has already started ^^ We are fasting now :) I drink lots of water and eat a lot at night, I didn't feel thirsty or hungry in the past 2 days.

Bought this mint green jeans, I just love the sherbet colour trend ^^ here's the OOTD :)

Plain T-shirt: Uniqlo
Jeans: Mango
Shoes: Nine West




FOTD - I used Dolly Wink's green eyeshadow on my eyelid, applied some brown shadow to the bottom instead of pink one in the palette.
Dolly Wink's black eyeliner
L'oreal One million lashes mascara
Melliesh lip gloss
Rimmel bronzing powder

It was a bad hair day so I just did a messy bun xD



I did my nails today by watching dear blogger Eki's tutorial HERE ^^ I had so much fun doing it, thanks to Eki :) Here's the result ! (of course I used different products, colour might look a bit different)
a close up to my ring xD

Been wearing more otona clothes lately, guess it's time to go back all Liz Lisa again :D
tomorrow it will be :D Thanks for stopping by ^^

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...