Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My hair colour transformation + Kao Liese Foam dye in Dark Chocolate

Hello!

Over the past few years I've been changing my hair color alot which caused me chopping off my lovely hair a few times T_T  This is last year, when had blonde hair.


My hair was red, dark brown, milk brown, orange, blonde, jet black... I know what you are thinking but I like trying new things. I'll show my last 3 changes here. This is when I first dyed my blonde hair with Palty's turn color hair dye.


 My current hair color was fading so I dyed it again with Kao Liese Bubble Color in Dark Chocolate. I'll keep this color for a long time and my goal is this colour;

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
And now my hair color is dark again :)
I like this foamy hair dye but never guessed my bleached blonde undertones would turn out ash grey. I'll go to a saloon to fix it in a month, right now I am hiding it with an extension piece xD 


 Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo <3

13 comments:

  1. I love your dark hair!! <3 I think I need to dye my hair a dark color for work too :( It makes me sad to let go of my colored hair. Boo!

    http://forest-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no, you shouldn't T_T I so adore your hair, it's just soooo gorgeous!

      Thanks btw ^^

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!
    You look great in all of those colors~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look good with either blonde or dark one..
    i envy you, i tried to bleach my hair before and had almost a blonde hair
    but i guess its not for me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I realised later that blonde doesn't fit me, too but I still don't regret it, if I wouldn't done it then, I would now xD

      Delete
  4. you always look so pretty with any hair color ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahh~ You're so gorgeous! >u<
    Any color looks good on you~ The brown gives a more elegant look, I think, whereas the blonde is more playful. c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. As our population continues to age, more and more women are turning to professional permanent color to prevent their hair from looking dull and grey.

    organic hair color

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...