Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Circle Lenses to review ^_^

Hiyaaaa!

 
I've ordered two pairs of circle lenses from Pinkyparadise two weeks ago and now they have arrived :) can't wait to review *o*

I've made a quick search on what kind of circle lenses Sayoko Ozaki's using and found this mag scan where she shares her favorites :)

She likes Twinkle eye brown the most but they are way too yellow so it's a no for me xD the list follows; Candy Magic Gossip Brown, Candy Magic Natural Brown, Angel Color Quarter Vision Brown and finally Angel Color World Brown ^^

I thought Geo World Brown would suit me the most :)  Here're a few pics where she wears them;


It seems Angelababy also has a pair xD


The other pair I got is Geo Magic Twist aka BC-101 to enlarge my brown iris :) I've used them before and they look so dolly which I loooove <3



Reviews on the way ^^

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the lens review, I love natural looking lenses ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, they look like gorgeous lenses!
    The pictures are so pretty! >w<

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this style of lenses
    Lookin forward to your review ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...