Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Liz Lisa outfit ♥ camwhoring ♥ movie day

♥ Hello ♥

Today, me and bf went to see the movie "Ice Age 4" finally! It was so funny, I love Diego and Manny so much ♥ I wore my floral asymmetric LL dress from spring collection "Love Pasterine" , will never get bored of floral prints ♥  combined it with a crochet top. The dress looks prettier itself but this time I made a little change by an inspiration from the collection ♥


OOTD


Been trying a few photo filters on iPhone lately, some are nice some are just meh! Here are the camwhoring shots I took today;


 Hopefully, my skills will improve haha xD Must buy a good camera real soon :( Any recommendations?


Thanks for stopping by ♥
xoxo


9 comments:

  1. Your dress so gorgeous! <3
    I love your eyes, they are super dolly~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so ^^ means I'm going the right way *-* Thank you !

      Delete
  2. woah so cute :3!
    I really love your style!
    Agepoyo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable, sweetie!!

    XOXO
    http://tiffanykeepgoing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaay my very first award ^^. Thank you for nominating me *_* will share it soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfits! i love the high low dress!!


    www.beautyappetite.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...