Blogger Widgets

Monday, February 25, 2013

Vassen Sakura Candy Brown + The Body Shop Haul + Recent Photos

Hello !


I bought Vassen Sakura Browns last summer but never wore them ever since :( these are 14.5mm lenses, I have Dueba Puffy greens which are also 14.5mm, somehow these look much bigger. Maybe the limbal ring causing this? But I had no discomfort wearing them, one of the most comfy lenses I have ever used and I love how they are super shiny, perfect for the anime look :D but unfortunately for me, these are huge T_T

Anyways, this is how they look on me (sorry I look messy here >-< )


The Body Shop Haul, from left to right; Shiso moisture + whitening serum, Seaweed Clarifying toner, Seaweed facial wash, Seaweed Pore minimizer, Vitamin C daily moisture cream, Vitamin E Face Mist, Cranberry Joy hand wash, two eyeshadows and a pencil brush.


Two new lipsticks from FlorMar, milky pink and a coral pink and two single eyeshadows from the Body Shop, a candy pink and lavender color, I love them so much already xD

Let me know if you want swatches of them ^^


My recent pictures, sorry I couldn't post them regularly, ignore the football uniform, wore it while watching Galatasaray - Schalke match on TV :D 


Thanks for stopping by <3

22 comments:

  1. The lenses look nice :) Vassen lenses are generally 16mm! For some reason I see a lot of sites say 14.5mm though.. which I don't think is true :p I love Vassen, so big and comfy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I felt relieved after reading this! There's no way they're 14.5mm I thought all this time and would never buy any >_< Thank you so much ^^

      Delete
  2. Oh really lovely lens. Looks like a sweet doll.

    xoxo

    http://www.sakuranko.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute :)
    i envy your lashes i love them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^^ I use almond oil for growing and strenghtening lashes, guess it works :D

      Delete
  4. The limbal ring is too harsh, I wouldnt purchase, but they look so magically nice on you! And I love that outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, uggh I think they gave me bug eyes but anyway xD

      Delete
  5. your eyes look so animeish :D it would be great for cosplay hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks, I'll use these lenses if there's a cosplay con or something :)

      Delete
  6. Your eyelashes look so big, pretty! :3 also the lens really suit you, love the dolly look ^-^

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meraba; Bloğunuzu yeni keşfettim ve tek kelimeyle bayıldım. :) Rica etsem The body shop farların numaraları varsa yazabilirmisiniz? Teşekkürler xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Merhaba :) teşekkür ederim, beğenmenize çok sevindim.

      Eflatun far: 401 Lavender Love
      Pember far: 305 Berry Cute

      ^^

      Delete
  8. Your so pretty xx

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shoes are so cute!

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I care much for how large and bold the limbal ring is, but I'm sure they'd be good for cosplay. I do love the kitty-ears headband! And how do you get the cursor on your blog to be Hello Kitty?! I'm following you know, I hope you'll follow back.

    http://pika-steph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute blog...following you, see if you'd love to follow back


    Sangy
    www.lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. The vassen sakura look huge, I was considering these ones since they are 14.5 but look like 15mm like you said. Your shoes are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have gorgeous eyelashes! The Vassen Sakura Brown circle lenses look fab on you! ^-^ Really pretty! I had purchased 14.5 mm contacts too but I couldn't resist them that much. My eyes strive for oxygen so I stopped using them. D:

    Swatches of The Body Shop's lipsticks would be nice!~ ^^

    I've never been to that shop since I have no idea where a close one is located by though~ But I heard that in California there's a store there(?) who knows.... >w<

    ReplyDelete
  14. these contacts look amazing on you, you should wear them more often!! I was looking for a review on them cos I have the EOS candy brown and I wanted to see the difference, but it seems there is none. Next time I'm trying Vassen.. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...