Blogger Widgets

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Review: Dueba Puffy 3 tone Green + Camwhoring

Hello gals!

Today was the last day of Ramadan and fasting is over so tomorrow is big day ^^ It's officially holiday for everybody :) we'll visit our family, friends and spend time with them for 3 days and there will be celebrations, too with lots of food and candies served ^^ Kids will come to our door, asking for candy, they will be given the best candy and some cash lol I love it when I was a child, I miss those days, I still get the money though :D

My camera hasn't fully repaired yet, I still take my pics with iPhone4S :( I know I promised review pics would be in good quality :( I also didn't want to keep you waiting so here it is ^^

PS: In case you're wondering, I don't photoshop nothing on these pics, especially if they're for a review. A few camwhore pics have some filters from iPhone apps.

Dueba Puffy 3 tone in Green

Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal
Indoor light


With Flash



Colour: ★★★★★

I love how they make my dark brown eyes pop! They just stand out and look so natural at the same time.

Design: ★★★★☆

I love the design but there's one thing I don't like, when I wear it to the right eye, everything looks just normal but the left one looks like I am looking at somewhere else so I have to make an adjustment to make it look okay, if I don't they just look too weird.

Comfort: ★★★★★

I don't feel them at all, so comfy ^^

Enlargement: ★★★★★

These are 14.5mm lenses, I was afraid of getting bug eyes first but I am so happy with the result. They make my eyes look so dolly ^^

Overall:

I've been into Princess Mimi Apple Green for a long time but gosh, they're 15mm and I can't pull off 15mm lenses at all, I end up looking too freakish T_T but I am glad I got these instead, will I buy them again? of course I do, I'll try other colours as well :D

FOTD: I've been into OTONA style these days, OMG what's happening to me, I've always been an extremely girly gal ^^ I know I won't ever leave sweet gal style but I like trying different things but otona? really ? :D It all started with Popteen June's Otona Sexy cover story lol


 Hey, what do you think of today's hairstyle ? It was just a simple braid at first :D


Thank you for reading all this :D Please let me know what you think about the review, this is my first lens review so it may be incomplete in some ways, please tell me what they are so that I can improve and make better reviews in the future, thank you so much ^^

18 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos and I like the hairstyle. ^^

    I don't know much about reviews, but I think you have given all kinds of information needed.

    Frillycakes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful! I love your hairstyle it's so beautiful ^ ^

    Those lenses looks great! I like them ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  3. EID MUBARAK (⌒▽⌒)<3
    Woah awesome enlargement!
    I really love Dueba's lenses, they are so comfy ~

    Your hairstyle is really cute! Perfect for a romantic date, lol(^ ω ^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the green lenses looks great on you! ^^
    and i like your hairstyle, so cute n.n

    http://liveyourdreamsxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate your nice blog.
    In Japan song "My Eyes Off You 10000 Bolt" that became popular.
    In Your Eyes lyrics are nice as that.
    From Japan.
    Ryoma Sakamoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute. *o*
    I like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaay, you look so beautiful!! :) I love your posts x3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your country! :D I was now already eight times there :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the lenses look very natural on you.
    I have them in grey and i really hate them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you had a beautiful eyes :)) happy eid mubarak, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look nice on you and I'm jealous of you super long lashes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW. You have the most amazing eyes ever! I agree the lenses look very natural on you even with a tiny bit of brown showing ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! :)
    Your lashes are gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. your eyes are so nice *_*

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is very inspiring so I'm following you now!

    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so pretty!! :) i really love the lenses, such amazing colors :)

    i love your blog ~ <3
    I really enjoy reading your posts, they make me smile!

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah i'm so jealous that you have a popteen magazine! where did you bought it ^^?
    + I like the flowers in your hair looks so cute!


    Follow me + First circle lense review:
    www.asnfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're so pretty ;A;
    That hairstyle is freaking gorgeous on you! <3

    You have yourself a new follower~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...