Blogger Widgets

Thursday, February 7, 2013

❤ Mode Gyaru Inspired Outfit ❤ Cat's only park :D + Lots of food :D

Hello girlies ❤

Today's outfit is Mode Gyaru inspired :)


Jumper and Shirt: Snidel Japan
Skirt:bought from a random shop
Lame thights bought from a random shop
Shoes: A Korean brand that I can't read LOL
Bag: an old present  ❤

 Momoko Ogihara and Ena Matsumoto both inspired me on this outfit and makeup, their style is totally amazing *_* what do you guys think on this coord? 

Today we went to eat some Chinese food, the food was so yummy, these are what we ordered :)

I bought this strawberry tart and Narcissus back home, there's nothing better than a good dessert and fresh flowers to make me feel good ^^


There's a Cat's only park in Nisantasi, we were passing by so I took some pics :)
There're lots of cat lovers feeding them and playing with them, the cats look so happy ^^


I think cats are so cute but I love dogs more haha xD Aren't they so cute?

Thanks for stopping by 
❤xoxo❤

11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! >u<

    Also, I prefer dogs over cats too, but cats can be so cute~ >u<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs! gorgeous!! and I LOVE the shoes!!!

    http://uchuujun.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is perfect! You remind me of Momoko Ogihara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, and especially the shoes! ^_^

    tokio-princess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is great and very inspiring^^ love your outfit~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love those shoes! And the collar <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your shoes, it looks like Prada and miu miu's fall 2012 collection!!

    mind to visit and follow my blog? Click Here
    xoxo, Mich

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my blog♡

    Your fashion is really cute and inspiring, also I love this outfit!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit and very inspiring :) Kawaii <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...